2 Archival description results for Administration
2 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- 1911 - 2010
Part of Houses
This series focuses on the Junior House/Chapmans pupils and staff since its opening in 1910. It first comprised the Junior Department with facilities for boys boarders and classrooms. The house was renamed Chapmans in September 1960, after Frank Emerson Chapman, first Housemaster of the Junior House; it became a Senior House. Most of the series is made of photographs, house photographs as well as more informal photographs.
Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls