Showing 2 results

Archival description
Roger Blackmore Administration
Print preview View:

Anna Bentley

  • AB
  • Subfonds
  • 1958 - 2011

A collection of material from Anna Bentley's office including some school trophies, specially produced Oakham School dictionaries, entry books for the school, financial accounts, exam results, and correspondence. Most of the material in this collection relates to work completed in the marketing, administrative and foundation departments of the school.

Anna Bentley


  • HOU-HOU/10
  • Series
  • 1948 - 2017
  • Part of Houses

This series focuses on the boarding boys in Deanscroft, since its opening in 1948. The Headmaster himself was Housemaster, until 1971. Deanscroft boarding house was closed on Speech Day 1989, prior to its conversion into Stevens, a boarding house for girls. The boarding boys were moved to the newly built Haywoods House on Kilburn Road. The items include the complete set of house photographs and informal photographs showing boys around the house and on campus, as well as duty records.

Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls