Portrait

Taxonomia

Código

Nota(s) de âmbito

Nota(s) da fonte

Mostrar nota(s)

Termos hierárquicos

Portrait

Termos equivalentes

Portrait

Termos associados

Portrait

16 Descrição arquivística resultados para Portrait

16 resultados diretamente relacionados Excluir termos específicos

A painting of John Buchanan

  • HEA-HEA/8-HEA/8/3-HEA/8/3/7
  • Item
  • c.1977
  • Parte de Headmasters

A portrait painting of the Headmaster John David Buchanan.

N/D

A portrait of John Jerwood

A photograph of a painting of John Jerwood, used in John Barber's "The Story of Oakham School"

John Barber

Francis Cecil Doherty

This series focusses on the headmastership of Francis Cecil Doherty (1929-1935) and contains items relating to the life at School in the early 20th century, its staff and pupils.

Francis Cecil Doherty

G. Talbot Griffith's portrait

  • HEA-HEA/7-HEA/7/1-HEA/7/1/5
  • Item
  • c.1959
  • Parte de Headmasters

A photograph of the portrait of Headmaster G. Talbot Griffith, painted by Carlos Sancha.

Carlos Sancha

Grosvenor Talbot Griffiths

This series focusses on the headmastership of Grosvenor Talbot Griffith (1935-1958) and contains items relating to the life at School in the mid-20th century, its staff and pupils.

Oakham School

Nigel Mark Lashbrook

This series focusses on the headmastership of Nigel Lashbrook (2009-2019) and contains items relating to the life at School in the 2010s, its staff and pupils.

Rebecca Haley

Photographs

  • HEA-HEA/13-HEA/13/1
  • Documento
  • 2011 - 2019
  • Parte de Headmasters

This file focusses on photographs and art work of Nigel Lashbrook, during his Headmastership (2009-2019).

Tempest Photography

Photographs

This file focusses on photographs of the Schanschieffs site, including a scrapbook of the refurbishment and opening.

Oakham School

Schanschieffs site

A collection of documents, mostly photographs, relating to the Schanschieffs site.
In 1994, the School purchased the Catmose Vale site, behind Rushebrookes house. The original buildings were built in 1836-1837 by William J. Donthorn. They used to be the town’s workhouse, which later became the Catmose Vale Hospital. On the site was built a car park, two Day boys’ houses and the original buildings were converted into two Day girls’ houses. The four houses were officially opened on 17 September 1997 and were named after Rutland villages: Gunthorpe and Hambleton (Day girls), and Barrow and Clipsham (Day boys). The site was named after O.O. Simon Schanschieff ('57), Chairman of the Trustees.

N/D

Resultados 1 a 10 de 16