4 Archival description results for Administration
4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- 1948 - 2017
Part of Houses
This series focuses on the boarding boys in Deanscroft, since its opening in 1948. The Headmaster himself was Housemaster, until 1971. Deanscroft boarding house was closed on Speech Day 1989, prior to its conversion into Stevens, a boarding house for girls. The boarding boys were moved to the newly built Haywoods House on Kilburn Road. The items include the complete set of house photographs and informal photographs showing boys around the house and on campus, as well as duty records.
Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls