Showing 51 results

Archival description
Oakham School File Buildings
Print preview View:

Art

This file focusses on artwork of College House, including drawings and a watercolour.

Wallace Hester

Photographs

This file contains various photographs of Chapel Close, including the main entrance through Market Place and the Reception building, throughout the years.

Oakham School

Photographs

This file contains various photographs of the Ashburton building, formerly the Haywood building on Church Street, throughout the years.

L.R. Shipsides

Photographs

This file focusses on photographs of the Computer block throughout the years.

Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls

Old Pavilion (until 1970)

A collection of documents relating to the School's first cricket pavilion. It was built on the playing fields in the 19th century. It was then enlarged and renovated in 1931, when two changing rooms and a thatched roof were added. It unfortunately burnt in May 1970.

Photo-Reportage Ltd

Research

This file focusses on research done by staff members on the history of the School Campus.

Jon Wills

Results 1 to 10 of 51