Showing 7400 results

Archival description
Print preview View:

Three letters from R.E.M. Thomas

Three letters from R.E.M. Thomas, School Marshal, to Cecil A. Hewett (A), Professor James Stephen Curl (B) and David Watt (C) regarding the architecture of College House and a comparison with Quaintree Hall in Braunston.

R.E.M. Thomas

College House - Formerly the Priests' House

A detailed description of the walls, roof, windows and floors of College House and mention of any damage to the structure, by R.E.M. Thomas, School Marshal, in February 1998. Three pages A to C.

R.E.M. Thomas

College House - Formerly the Priests' House

A detailed description of the walls, roof, windows and floors of College House and mention of any damage to the structure, by R.E.M. Thomas in February 1998 and an addendum from May 1998. Four pages A to D.

R.E.M. Thomas

Photographic and Art Collection

  • PHA
  • Subfonds
  • 1919 - 2016

A collection of photographs and artworks of the school campus and buildings, and pupils and staff.

There is one series dedicated to a large collection of photographic negatives which show the campus, daily life at school, and special events. These cover the period 1978 - 1988.

One series focus on the frescoes painted by Mary Sargant Florence in Old School and is rich in research about the frescoes and the artist.

Oakham School

A plaque

  • BES-BES/1-BES/1/13-BES/1/13/2-BES/1/13/2/2-BES/1/13/2/2/3
  • Item
  • 04/07/1983
  • Part of Buildings and Estates

A plaque celebrating the opening of the Wharton Pavilion by O.O. Ron Jacobs ('45) in memory of O.O. Sir Anthony Wharton ('35).

N/D

Art

This file contains various art work of School House and Old Hall throughout the years.

N/D

Results 91 to 100 of 7400