Previsualizar a impressão Fechar

Mostrar 1879 resultados

Descrição arquivística
Houses Inglês britânico
Previsualizar a impressão Ver:

Ephemera

  • HOU-HOU/7-HOU/7/2
  • Sub-Series
  • 1920 - 1960
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series contains various items related to Junior House/Chapmans. The bulk of the sub-series is informal photographs of everyday life in the boarding house in the 1950s/1960s.

Photo-Reportage Ltd

House Photographs

  • HOU-HOU/13-HOU/13/1
  • Sub-Series
  • 1920 - 2008
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series focuses on photographs of boys, living in Wharflands since its inception in 1920. The bulk of the collection gathers photographs from the 1960s to 1980s.

Heawood & Son

Administration

  • HOU-HOU/7-HOU/7/4
  • Sub-Series
  • 1939
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series focuses on the administration and everyday running of the Junior House/Chapmans.

Oakham School

House Photographs

  • HOU-HOU/4-HOU/4/1
  • Sub-Series
  • 1946 - 2019
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series focuses on photographs of boys in School House since the 1940s.

Tempest Photography

Deanscroft

  • HOU-HOU/10
  • Série
  • 1948 - 2017
  • Parte de Houses

This series focuses on the boarding boys in Deanscroft, since its opening in 1948. The Headmaster himself was Housemaster, until 1971. Deanscroft boarding house was closed on Speech Day 1989, prior to its conversion into Stevens, a boarding house for girls. The boarding boys were moved to the newly built Haywoods House on Kilburn Road. The items include the complete set of house photographs and informal photographs showing boys around the house and on campus, as well as duty records.

Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls

Hodge Wing

  • HOU-HOU/2
  • Série
  • 1948 - 1969
  • Parte de Houses

This series relates to Hodge Wing, the pupils and staff and the history of the building. The series focuses on the early years as a boys' house.
Hodge Wing was a Boys’ day house, for Lower and Middle School. It became a girls’ house in the Winter term 1975, until the Spring term 1980 when the girls moved to Rushebrookes. Then it was re-opened for a small number of Seventh form girls in 1986.

Heawood & Son

House Photographs

  • HOU-HOU/10-HOU/10/1
  • Sub-Series
  • 1948 - 1988
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series contains photographs of the boys in Deanscroft. It covers the whole history of the boarding since its inception in 1948, up to 1988 when the boys were transfered to the new Haywoods house.

Brian and Elizabeth Nicholls

Ephemera

  • HOU-HOU/2-HOU/2/2
  • Sub-Series
  • 1948
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series focuses on various items related to the history of Hodge Wing.

Heawood & Son

Administration

  • HOU-HOU/4-HOU/4/3
  • Sub-Series
  • 1949 - 1970
  • Parte de Houses

This sub-series focusses on the every day running of School House. The bulk of the sub-series is punishment books and record books from the 1950s and 1960s.

Oakham School

Record Book, volume I

  • HOU-HOU/4-HOU/4/3-HOU/4/3/4
  • Item
  • 1949 - 1963
  • Parte de Houses

A record book, from Winter term 1949 to Winter term 1963, recording facts and figures concerning the School House boys, including Heads of House and Prefects, sports teams, roll calls, inter-house results, society and club members.

Oakham School

Resultados 11 a 20 de 1879